Project Team Leader
WRO is hiring a team leader for an upcoming Child Protection (CP) and Gender Based Violence (GBV) camp-setting project.
- Lead and supervise all team activities
- Oversee Case Management, PSS & Outreach Work
- Coordinate with service providers and local community members on site
- Coordinate with Project Manager
- Understand, develop and utilize referral pathways for GBV and CP
- Conduct safety assessments and safety audits
- Ensure the project meets all relevant internal and external requirements
- University degree
- Good knowledge of written and spoken Arabic and English language
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Solid understanding of GBV and CP issues in the targeted community
- Ability to accurately manage and report on activities and progress of the project
- Willingness to participate in all trainings and capacity building workshops.
- Based in the Erbil or Ninewa governorate
All interested candidates should please email their C.V and short motivation statement to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.